::: ´õºÒ¾î¹ÎÁÖ´ç ¼±°Å·Î°í¼Û °ø½Ä ÁöÁ¤¾÷ü - SoundCamp.net :::
global_menu_1 global_menu_2 global_menu_3 global_menu_4 global_menu_5

ÅäÀͱ³Àç³ìÀ½¹®ÀÇ
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¾ö´ë¼·¼±»ý¡¦     ³¯Â¥ : 09-05-11 00:12     Á¶È¸ : 47929    
´ë·« ´ÙÀ½°ú °°Àº ¿ø°í¸¦ 10ȸºÐ ÀÌ»ó ³ìÀ½ÇÏ·Á ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÀÏ´Ü ¹Ì±¹¹ßÀ½, ¿µ±¹¹ßÀ½ 2ÀÎÁ¤µµ¸¦ »ý°¢ÇÏ°í Àִµ¥¿ä...1ȸºÐ°ßÀû°¡¸¦ ¸ÕÀú ¿©Âå º¸·Á±¸¿ä. ¼±»ý´Ô²²¼­ ¼ö¾÷½Ã°£¿¡ »ç¿ëÇÏ½Ç mp3¸¦ Á¦ÀÛÇÏ·Á ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ----»ùÇà ¿ø°í 1.   a.  They¡¯re waiting in line. b.        They¡¯re removing items from their bags. c.        They¡¯re turning on the lights. d.        They¡¯re looking at each other. 2. a. They¡¯re stopped in front of an outdoor shop. b. They¡¯re looking through the store windows. c. They¡¯re taking a class. d. They¡¯re unloading the sunglasses. a.        The man is filling a spray bottle. b.        The man is cleaning the floor. c.        There are cabinets under the counter. d.        The drawers are open. a.        She¡¯s alone in the art gallery b.        She¡¯s holding a large pile of books c.        She¡¯s looking up at a painting d.        She¡¯s taking a photograph of some artwork a.        Two men are racing their bicycles through the park b.        Some people are seated on the benches c.        A man is feeding the birds by hand d.        There¡¯s a grassy area beside the path 6. a.        people are watching fish b.        people are fishing c.        people are driving d.        people are washing cars 7. a.        They¡¯re examining some documents b.        They¡¯re tearing up pieces of paper c.        They¡¯re watching a slide show d.        They¡¯re pointing at charts on the wall 8. a.        One man is leaning on a podium b.        One man is writing in a notebook c.        One man is taking a map down off the wall d.        One man is near the corner of the room 9. a.        A man is building a boat by the water b.        A man is tying up a boat at the dock c.        The boats have been caught up in a storm d.        The boats have been taken out on the water 10. a.        The table is covered with a cloth b.         The chairs are unoccupied c.        The carpet is being cleaned d.        The sofa is outdoors PART 2 Example:  Where is the meeting room? a.        To meet the new director b.        It¡¯s the first room on the right c.        Yes at two o¡¯clock 11.        Did you have any trouble finding my office? a.        The maintenance department repaired it b.        No not at all c.        I left it at home 12.        What¡¯s the weather forecast for this week? a.        No there were five of them b.        They¡¯re predicted rain c.        It¡¯s a week from now 13.        Do you like the theatre that just opened? a.        No she lives far away b.        I sold it last year c.        Yes I think it¡¯s wonderful 14.        Can I tell Mrs. Jones who¡¯s calling? a.        My name is John Estato b.        She can see you now c.        No I didn¡¯t call this morning 15.        What is the purpose of your visit to Singapore, Sir? a.        Yes five or six times b.        At a hotel downtown c.        I¡¯m here for a convention 16.        How much is it going to cost? a.        Yes it was b.        Seventy-five dollars c.        By cash 17.        Is Mrs. Burns likely to come to the meeting? a.        Probably not b.        Yes I like it a lot c.        We came her yesterday 18.        When can I get results of my physical? a.        Twenty dollars I think b.        Within a week c.        Yes you can 19.        Do you want to share a taxi to the airport? a.        Yes the train is faster b.        Thanks that would be great c.        To Japan at three o¡¯clock 20.        Can I pay by credit card or do I have to pay cash? a.        No it¡¯s not on sale b.        Yes that¡¯s the right price c.        Either is fine 21.        I want to know who will be hired as assistant manager, don¡¯t you? a.        Sorry, he can¡¯t assist you right now b.        I think Mr. Brown has a good chance c.        No thanks, I can manage it 22.        Are there any tickets available for today¡¯s show? a.        It¡¯s very valuable b.        Sorry, they¡¯re all sold out c.        May I see your tickets sir? 23.        How far is the hotel from the train station? a.        About ten minutes ago b.        The hotel is fairly small c.        Only a few minutes away 24.        Didn¡¯t you like the presentation? a.        It¡¯s a gift to my sister b.        Yes to the bus station c.        No it wasn¡¯t very helpful 25.        Were there enough questionnaires for the workshop? a.        There were enough for everyone b.        It was very informative c.        I¡¯ll shop on the way home 26.        Do you want to wait or would you rather come back later? a.        I don¡¯t mind waiting b.        Just one kilogram please c.        The one in the back please 27.        Do you know where I can get a cup of coffee? a.        A nice looking couple b.        Yes thanks I¡¯d love some c.        At the café on the corner 28.        Do you feel like playing tennis after work? a.        No I¡¯m much too tired b.        I already saw that play c.        Only five of them 29.        You¡¯re going to be free all morning aren¡¯t you? a.        It costs five dollars b.        Yes to Los Angeles c.        Yes I will be 30.        Could you recommend any good restaurants in the area? a.        They were standing over there b.        There are several in fact c.        I recommend Helen for the restaurant job 31.        Couldn¡¯t we just call the information line? a.        Why don¡¯t we do that? b.        The line starts over there c.        A lot of information 32.        That construction work outside is making so much noise a.        Why don¡¯t you close the windows b.        Yes the project is under construction c.        Yes, he knows a lot about the job 33.        Don¡¯t you need to order refreshments for the party? a.        Yes, the fresh air feels good b.        It was a lovely party c.        No, Hans is taking care of it 34.        Why don¡¯t you take a few days off and get some rest? a.        I went to the beach b.        No now¡¯s not a good time c.        The others are cheaper 35.        You don¡¯t need to use the copier now do you? a.        Yes, this is good coffee b.        I already have some, thanks c.        No, I just finished with it 36.        Did Mr. Davis ask why the shipment of laboratory supplies was late? a.        Yes, and I explained the problem b.        Just some cleaning materials c.        Check in the storage cabinet 37.        Would you rather lead the research project team or work independently? a.        At the research library b.        I¡¯ll lead the group this time c.        He¡¯s quite independent 38.        There¡¯s some mail for you a.        Could you please? b.        Who¡¯s it from? c.        They¡¯re busy 39.        Who¡¯s the person inside of payroll? a.        We only take cash b.        That would be Mona Lee c.        Payments are due today 40.        Don¡¯t you want to bring a book to read? a.        No I don¡¯t think so b.        Yes, I¡¯ve read it c.        We¡¯re already booked PART 3 A: Suzanne, could reschedule my nine o¡¯clock client tomorrow?  I need to take my car to the repair shop. B: Sure Mr. Miller, when is the earliest you can see him? A: The mechanic told me that my car will be ready by 10, so let¡¯s say 11.  I¡¯ll be in the office by then. B: Okay, I¡¯ll ask him to come in at eleven. 41.        What does the man ask Suzanne to do? 42.        What will the man do tomorrow morning? 43.        When will the man probably start seeing clients tomorrow? A: Thank you for calling Riverside Gas Company, how may I help you? B: Hello, I have a question about my heating bill for this month.  My heating gas usage hasn¡¯t changed lately but the charges seem much higher this time. A: It might be that the gas rates went up in your area, but let me look at your account record to be sure.  What¡¯s the account number? B: It¡¯s 25101.  I live in Hutchens. 44.        What kind of company does the man work for? 45.        How does the man explain the change in the woman¡¯s bill? 46.        What information is the woman asked to provide? A: Joe, what time is everyone meeting to celebrate Cassandra¡¯s birthday? B: The reservation is for six o¡¯clock, do you remember where the restaurant is? A: Yes, it¡¯s on Elm Street next to the dry cleaners but I need to go to the bank first so I won¡¯t get there until 6:30. 47 .What is being celebrated? 48. What time does the celebration begin? 49. Where will the woman go first? A: Michael, I heard you run a prize for your poetry, congratulations! B: Thanks, I¡¯m really honored that the Coleman foundation recognized my writing. A: You must be very pleased.  Are you writing anything now? B: Well I¡¯ve just started my first novel and I hope to enroll in a writing workshop this summer. 50. Why is Michael pleased? 51. What does Michael hope to do? 52. What is Michael currently working on? A: I have a delivery for you.  Some building materials, pipes and signs I think.  And I need someone to sign for them.  Is the site manager around? B: He¡¯s not here today.  I¡¯m the assistant manager.  I can sign the form for you. A: Great, thanks.  Where would you like me to unload these boxes? B: The pipes go over to that red building and put the signs right here. 53.        Where does this conversation most likely take place? 54.        What does the man offer to do? 55.        What will be delivered over by the red building? A: Excuse me, how much does it cost to park here? B: It¡¯s five dollars for the first hour and then three dollars for every extra hour. A: That¡¯s kind of expensive.  I just need to run into the book store.  They¡¯re holding some books I ordered.  It¡¯ll only take a few minutes. B: Well the parking lot behind the art gallery only charges two dollars for half an hour, you should be able to find a space there. 56.        Who most likely is the man? 57.        Where is the woman going? 58.        Why does the man recommend a different location? A: Is this car available in silver or red? B: We only have this blue one in stock right now, but we can order a silver or red one too.  You can also have sports stripes added for an extra 500 dollars. A: Nah I think I¡¯d like to order a silver one then but no stripes.  I hear that silver colored cars hold their value very well. B: Great then let¡¯s step into my office and take care of the paperwork.  We should have your vehicle for you in about four weeks. 59.        What color car is in stock right now? 60.        How much does it cost to add stripes to the car? 61.        How soon will the customer receive his car? A: Robert have you received your new access card? I got mine on Friday. B: Friday?  I still don¡¯t have mine.  I have to ask a security guard to open the door for me every day. A: Maybe you should speak to someone in the security office about issuing you a card? B: You¡¯re right, I¡¯ll go there after lunch. 62.        What is the man¡¯s problem? 63.        When did the woman receive her access card? 64.        What does the woman suggest the man do? A: How would you like your hair today?  Would you like just a trim or would you like to try a new style? B: I¡¯d like to try a new shorter style.  Do you think you can make my hair look like this? A: No problem, I¡¯ve just completed a training workshop in Paris on short hair styles and that was one of the ones we learned. 65.        Where does this conversation most likely take place? 66.        What does the woman want to do? 67.        Why did the man go to Paris? A: Hey Vicky, have you had any problems using your computer this morning?  I can¡¯t log in to mine. B: Our passwords expired last night.  You have to go to the technical service office to have a new one set up. A: Okay.  That¡¯s down on the first floor by the machine room right? B: It¡¯s on the first floor but you need to turn left at the reception desk and go all the way down that hallway.  It¡¯s right next to the security office. 68.        What is the man¡¯s problem? 69.        What will the man probably do next? 70.        Where is the technical service office located? PART 4 Hi, this is Lisa Sherman calling from Speed Mobil Service.  Mr. Lee, I¡¯m calling because your bill has been returned to us in the mail due to an incorrect address.  We need your correct, current address so that we can resend a copy of your statement.  Please call us at 999-555 between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.  Thank you for your time and have a nice day. 71.        What is the purpose of the message? 72.        What is Mr. Lee asked to do? 73.        Why does the caller thank Mr. Lee? It¡¯s my pleasure to announce the upcoming opening of the new Reynolds Automotive Parts factory here in Miami.  As Vice President in charge of the expansion I can¡¯t tell you how excited I am.  We¡¯ll open the factory in late February and initially we¡¯ll have to hire about 175 people.  And then sometime next year we¡¯ll probably add another 125 to our staff.  We¡¯ve come a long way from our beginnings as a small plant in Chicago to where we are today, with plants in Los Angeles, Dallas and soon here in Miami.  We look forward to becoming part of the neighborhood. 74.        Who is the speaker? 75.        How many workers will the factory have when it opens? 76.        Where did the company begin? Good morning, my name is Tina and I¡¯ll be your guide today.  It is now 8:45 and we¡¯ll be starting our tour at 9 o¡¯clock.  Before we begin I have some announcements to make.  We don¡¯t allow visitors to take pictures of the artwork or use video equipment inside the exhibits.  The guided part of the tour will end at noon but you will have one hour afterwards to explore on your own and visit our gift shop before the bus arrives to pick you up.  I hope you have a wonderful visit. 77.        Who most likely is the speaker? 78.        What will happen at noon? 79.        How long will guests be on their own? Thank you for calling The Goodalter Music Library.  If you know the extension of the party you would like to reach you may dial it at any time.  Our regular hours are from 9 AM to 3 PM Monday through Thursday.  Access to our special archives can be arranged by contacting John Alston at extension 35.  If you would like to leave a message for our administrative office, please wait for the beep and then begin speaking, thank you. 80.        What type of facility does the message give information about? 81.        What time does the facility open on Mondays? 82.        How can a caller reach John Alston? Do you like Asian food?  Then you¡¯ll love Sygon House, located at 66 Helen Street.  Drop in at lunch time for special Vietnamese dishes.  Fresh summer rolls, spicy soups, vegetables and meats.  For dinner, how about world-famous French cooking with traditional Vietnamese spices.  But what really sets the Sygon House apart is the atmosphere.  Tables inside of a tropical beach house setting, open and breezy with wooden ceiling fans, complete with a life-sized sailing boat in the living room.  We hope that you¡¯ll stop by soon. 83.        What is being advertised? 84.        What does the speaker say about Sygon House? 85.        What is found in one of the rooms? Good morning, I want to make an announcement before we start the meeting.  New carpeting will be installed on the second floor of the building starting on Thursday morning.  The work is expected to take two days.  If your office is located on that floor, please check the bulletin board in the lobby for your temporary office assignment.  Also, please make sure that your computers are turned off and unplugged before you leave the office on Friday.  If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know after the meeting. 86.        What is this announcement about? 87.        Where can employees find the notice with their office assignments? 88.        What are employees asked to do on Wednesday? Attention Food Market Shoppers, this is your food market manager Lisa Stanley, reminding you of some fantastic deals we have for you this afternoon.  In our fruit section delicious red apples are just a dollar a kilogram.  Also, customers with a Food Market Shoppers Card can purchase oat crunch breakfast cereal at half-price.  Don¡¯t miss out on our savings in our drinks isle, where we are offering all customers a discount on six packs of Spring Vale mineral water, and remember to pick up your complimentary shopping bag before you leave.  It¡¯s our way of thanking you for shopping with us. 89.        What is the purpose of this announcement? 90.        What is Mrs. Stanley¡¯s job? 91.        What can people receive for free as they leave? Beginning next week we¡¯ll be upgrading the company¡¯s telephone messaging system.  The new system will include some features that should help us communicate more efficiently, especially on group projects.  Keep in mind that messages stored on the old system won¡¯t be transferred to the new one, so it¡¯s important for everyone to take time to review all your saved messages by the end of this week, otherwise you might lose important information.  The installation work will be completed by the end of the month. 92.        When is the work scheduled to begin? 93.        According to the speaker, what is an advantage of the change? 94.        What does the speaker advise the employees to do? Good morning everybody and welcome to principals of management.  I¡¯m Sue Thomas and I¡¯ll be your instructor for this twelve week course.  Each week we will cover a different aspect of business management.  Some of the topics we¡¯ll study include creating and maintaining department budget, resolving conflicts among the staff and positively motivating your employees.  We¡¯ll have weekly reading assignments from our textbook, Better Business Management, which I will occasionally supplement with magazine and journal articles as well as websites I think you¡¯ll find interesting.  Of course, I think over the next 12 weeks you¡¯ll learn the most from classroom discussions with your classmates, who are all experienced business professionals at various stages in their careers.  That¡¯s the real value of taking a course like this! 95.        How long will the course last? 96.        What is the main subject of the course? 97.        What does the instructor consider most valuable? Hello everyone, this will be a quick meeting and I¡¯ll be very brief.  I just wanted to let you know the change in policy.  It used to be that when a customer called to get technical support and we couldn¡¯t solve the problem during the call, we¡¯d ask the customer to call back.  From now on, when you come across that kind of situation, you need to give the customer a case number before hanging up.  This¡¯ll help us track each customer¡¯s problem much more efficiently. 98.        What is the purpose of this meeting? 99.        What is the job of the staff who are attending the meeting? 100.        What does the speaker ask the staff to do? This is the end.  Of the world.